Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

400 times!

I have felt the urge to regale you all with amazing stories and other various thoughts 400 times. It's hard to believe that I have had 400 entries. But I have. And I think you should all go back to the beginning and read them all over again. Re-experience the BUG.
And do not upgrade to Blogger Beta. (Just some friendly advice. It sucks and also makes it difficult to leave comments for others.)
I should have re-read all my own posts, just to update you on all of them, but we all know I am far too lazy for that. That's why you should do it and then ask questions. That is much easier for me.
Like, for example, why did I stop writing about Celebrity Duets. I had all the shows recorded on my DVR. But then I could not bring myself to watch them anymore.
Or whatever happened to "Today in History"? I mean, did you guys even read that?
Or what about my alphabet series? I kind of petered out at "V". What did ya'll think about that? Do you want to know my feelings about the letter "U"?

Thanks for making this so much fun. I love having an outlet for my random thoughts and I truly appreciate you all participating with me on this journey.

XOXOXO
Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home