Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2nd viewing of the show you are not watching but I am and aren't you glad because then you don't have to watch it because you can get the gist of it..

Title continued: here without having to subject your ears to the brutalization that I will undergo for YOUUUUUU.

I watched Celebrity Duets, but my DVR is punishing me by cutting off the ends of shows and so I do not know who was tossed. I do know that it is either Leah Thompson or Cheech Marin. I think Cheech would have to go as he reminds me of a ventriliquist dummy and I know I can't be the only one who sees that.

I will find out who was removed and get back to ya'll later.

2 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

My DVR does that as well. It is a real pain in the A$$ sometimes.

9/14/2006 07:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes? Try "every time."

9/17/2006 09:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home