Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, August 25, 2006

ANTM YAYYYYYY

Marci and My FAVORITE show in the whole wide world (America's Next Top Model) will be back to the UPN on September 20 with a TWO!HOUR!SPECIAL! YAY!!!! Normally a show is about an hour, but between the wine refills, the snarky comments and discussions, and the incessant rewinding and pausing of the show, it usually takes up to 2 hours for the B. Banana and me to get through a show. A two hour show is going to take FOUR! And as I am the holder of the remote, I have to say sorry Marce. But you want more whine wine, right?

I am so excited. A brand new batch of girls to love and to hate. Weird attitudes, styles and teeth to admire! I wonder who the psycho bitch will be? Who will be the first to cry? Who will be the first to cheat on her boyfriend? So many questions!!! Start the show now! (Have any of the previous six winners beome top models? I only see the girls on Veronica Mars and ANTM Recaps.)

I think this girl will be bitchy.






And this is the vapid succubus who will excise your intelligence. (I'm probably going to lo-oooove her.) She will cry if they her hair short.






Then, did you know the girl from The Ring has a twin? And they are on the show... Why? I believe that Michelle will be the first to cry and maybe these two will have twin speak and drive the others crazy. MAYBE they will kill everyone else in the house? That would make for excellent tv watching.

I'm going to have to restock my wine cabinet! I cannot wait!

*Blogger is being a butt and not allowing me to upload more photos. I wanted to put up a picture of The Ring girl for comparison and also my prediction for my favorites on ANTM. But it won't let me. Enough photos for one day, Bug, it says. Hmph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I want the snark! Gotta have the snark!

Wheeeeee! ANTM! Absolutely cannot wait.

8/28/2006 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home