Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wake up.

Shut up.


The following usually occurs when I am quietly reading a document or something online that is not requiring me to move anything but my eyes and whatever autonomous muscle function that goes on.

I frickin' hate people who walk by my desk and say "Wake up". HAHAhahahaHAhah. Omigod, that's the most clever thing I have heard all day. You are so original.

Repeat several times through day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's like creepy men on the street who say, "Smile!" I always smile automatically, instead of kicking them in the soft parts like I should.

8/17/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bug, that's about the funniest post ever. J

8/17/2006 06:54:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ew, soft parts.

8/17/2006 06:59:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Bah! I hate that just as much, Meg!!!!!! Don't tell me what to do! I will grimace at you and kick you in the soft parts with my pointy toed shoes. (Ideally. In truth I react much like you.)

Thanks J! I am sooo pleased my dismay entertains you. Do I amuse you? Am I some clown sent here to make you laugh? Hmmm? :) (Thanks Joe Pesci.)I love ya.

8/17/2006 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home