Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, August 25, 2006

I am truly going to hell.

Last night I went with my mom to see a girl's church choir from Germany perform. They were wonderful. Though at one point they sang a song where they made whooping sounds and sang like sirens (I don't mean the Greek Sirens, I mean fire engine sirens) and I suddenly was attacked by the giggles in a way I have not seen in years. It was those inappropriate giggles that just strike at the wrong time. I couldn't stop. I was shaking violently with tears streaming down my face. The choir kept wailing and popping their voices around and everytime I thought I had myself in check, it would strike again. Luckily my mother didn't beat me or catch the giggles. That would have been out of control. Either one. I finally gained control of myself, but still had the tears streaming down my face. Catching a giggle fit is like having a coughing fit. You'd like to stop, but you just can't.
THEN they kept singing these Latin church songs and I hate to admit how warped I am from Hollywood, but I kept looking around for Damien to step out of the shadows, or some other child of the devil to present itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

We must be vigilant. You never know where the devil could appear.

8/25/2006 09:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home