Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Breakfast heartache

I was busily foraging through my Kellogg's Special K Red Berries yesterday afternoon, harvesting all the delightful tasty freeze-dried strawberries that create a flavor sensation in my mouth. (Yes, I still eat Kellogg's, even after finding out about old Dr. Kellogg and his crazy crazy ways.)
This morning, I poured my bowl of cereal and it was all flakes. It turns out that I don't really like Special K sans Red Berries. Sigh.

7 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

however, the flakes in the special k with red berries (why don't they just call them strawberries??) are infinitely more tasty than the regular bland special k flakes. LOVE the preportioned containers you can just pour the milk into and enjoy.

8/18/2006 09:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the agony!

8/18/2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're on to something here Buggie. Perhaps you can convince them to create a cereal of naught but strawberry flakes.

I'd buy it!

8/18/2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Well, MG, you can buy tubs of the freeze dried strawberries for $582.00 at Whole Foods, or for a couple of bucks at Trader Joe's. I love them, but once I start, I can't stop and I end up stained red, with red powder all over me and a sour tongue from trying to rehydrate those babies. (don't mock)

8/18/2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Old crazy Dr. Kellogg? Tell us the story, pretty please!

8/18/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Meg, do a google search on Kellogg. He gives a new difinition to term whack'o doctor.

8/18/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

So want to mock you and can't believe nobody has.....hee hee I will sit over here and just laugh

8/18/2006 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home