Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stuck on repeat

I have been singing a song in my head for over an hour. It is getting really annoying. I am hoping that by singing to you, it will either go away, or you can suffer along with me. Trouble is I only know a short part of the song and it just keeps repeating itself over and over and over and over. Make it stop. But please refrain from teaching me the rest of the words to the song. Even if you know it and are really really proud. I don't want to know. Thank you.

I'm Henry the Eighth I am. Henry the Eighth I am, I am. I was married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before. And everyone was an 'Enery. ENERY! Not a ... or a George, NO SIR! I'm Henry the Eighth I am. Henry the Eighth I am, I am. I was married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before. And everyone was an 'Enery. ENERY! Not a ... or a George, NO SIR!Henry the Eighth I am, I am. I was married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before. And everyone was an 'Enery. ENERY! Not a ... or a George, NO SIR!Henry the Eighth I am, I am. I was married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times before. And everyone was an 'Enery. ENERY! Not a ... or a George, NO SIR!

11 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Erm... Umm...

The only thing that's coming to mind as an alternative is Baby Got Back.

Uh... rumors that that just played on my ipod have neither been confirmed nor denied.

8/24/2006 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

Damn, now it is stuck in my head!!!!

8/24/2006 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Is is gone yet??? I hate when that happens, more so to the kids then me, cause they just keep singing it over an over and OHMIGOD, trust me that is so much worse.

8/25/2006 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Heh, baby got Back. Is it not hilarious that that song is still so topical?

Haha Chanuck!!! That's what i was aiming for.

No, Harms. It's still there and worse. It seems my brain has sent reinforcements and is now singing it in a round. Brutal! AND I remembered another part to the song which gets shouted out within the confines of my head.. Second Verse! Same as the first!

8/25/2006 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Oh. My. God. Becky, look at her butt...

8/25/2006 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Speaking of butts, my coworker told me I have an apple ass. She said my hiney is an upside down heart. She said my butt is huge and I should be proud of it!
I'm taking her to HR for sexual harassment.

8/25/2006 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Of course I meant sexual her-ass-meant

8/25/2006 09:19:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

One of the many reasons why guys don't talk about other guys asses...

8/25/2006 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

It's really bugging me know that you're missing some lyrics. Are you sure you don't want to know the real words?

8/26/2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Pagan Marbury said...

That song will definitely get stuck in your head. It always reminds me of the movie "Ghost".

8/26/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Reminds me of Ghost, too! I do not know the other lyrics. I can't remember the othner guys name. You know in the the phrase not a ---- or a george, no sir! It drives me mad, but I don't know if I want to learn it properly.
I believe it adds to my charm.

8/27/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home