Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I have been a resident of this area most of my life.

There is a part of me that really is not fond of the personality type that seems to exist and thrive in Washington DC. I dislike how people don't seem to look out for each other. Everyone is only interested in how they can get ahead, and if you get in the way, well, there is a great possibility that you will be steamrolled. (And I don't mean in a super cool, Strange Brew kind of way.) The worst part of that is that the steamroller8/204/200/Image(08).jpg" border="0" alt="" />



Zouk and Phuture last night. It was a crazy ordeal. No camera = no pics. =) Too bad. Next time.



I love my boyfriend!gger.com/blogger/1808/204/200/Image%2809%29.jpg" border="0" alt="" />



Zouk and Phuture last night. It was a crazy ordeal. No camera = no pics. =) Too bad. Next time.



I love my boyfriend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home