Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Crikey means gee whiz, wow!

Steve Irwin was killed this morning while filming an undersea documentary, by a stingray. The stingray's barb hit the Crocodile Hunter right in the heart. The venom went straight into his system causing cardiac arrest. Death from stingray attacks is very rare. It is a weird way for a man who dealt with some of the most dangerous creatures on the planet to die. I really used to love watching his crazy antics.
R.I.P
Steve Irwin
1962-2006


I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. Steve Irwin

2 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

I was a shocked when I heard. Sad for his family.

9/05/2006 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My buddy John sent me a text message at 3am telling me the news. Strange.

I genuinely liked the guy. What a crappy way to go.

~MG

9/06/2006 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home