Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hooray for Buggywood! Lalalalala

Ah, they are getting sneaky in Hollywood. Tired of listening to Jessica Simpson screech, they told her to rest her voice. We’re just trying to take care of YOU, Jess. Ha! We got her to stop.

John Mayer looks like he’s been left under water for far too long. He’s all bloated and pasty.

What did Fergie do to look so old? If we walked together down the street, people would think she is my momma, but she is younger than me!

Is Heidi Klum on a one woman mission to repopulate the world? Honey, we’ve got enough people! Maybe Angelina can adopt some of Heidi’s kids once she hits the double digits in procreation.

I caught a bit of the Rupert Everett/Madonna film “The Next Best Thing”. Madonna is a terrible actress. My apologies go out to everyone who had to endure my extremely extended devotion to the woman with too many monikers to credit properly. I don’t know how I was so blinded. (But I am still burning up, ‘cause I’m on fire. And I can’t quench my desire.) And hell, if old Madonna plays at a club, you’ll see the Bug thorax begin to flail.

You think Katie Holmes is all, damn?

I wonder if Jessica Biel gets collagen. Her upper lip is full! But if she does, her doctor is good because I don’t see the indents from the needle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home