Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Smeh

Is it just me, or is the whole Suri "Tomkitten" Holmes-Cruise thing kind of a let down? I saw the pictures this morning and there they are. It's a kid. Wooo.
I liked her better when she was a pillow stuffed under Katie's shirt, or an alien with tentacles. The alien story could have some shelf life in it yet as we can say that they had to wait for four months to get the human suit to fit properly. She does had the downward slope of Katie's eyes, so I may buy that Katie Holmes did indeed, bring a baby into the world. I am holding my judgment on paternity until the kid's teeth come in, so as to see whether they are jacked up like Tom's. You remember how his teeth were all pushed to the side so in effect he had one front tooth? Look here. Ha! No, I'm kidding. That photo just made me laugh. Look here. There you can see his front tooth. I am standing by my assertion that this slimy fella is the father and that they are expecting Suri Cruise to grow up to be the Scientologist Messiah. I bet she grows up to be Courtney Love. Just a thought. Are the Scientologists going to come after me? I'm fairly unpure. The process for converting me would be way too involved.
Gotta go.

8 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I still don't believe it.

DNA TEST! DNA TEST!

9/06/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

I was expecting something out of the Treehouse of Horror.

9/06/2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I thought she looked a bit Asian? What up with that?

9/06/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Are you projecting, Chanuck?

9/06/2006 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Apparently everyone thinks she looks Asian. And beautiful.

Am I the only one that thinks she's wearing a wig? Be bald! Be proud Suri!

9/06/2006 05:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suri looks like the love child of Derek Zoolander!! :)

9/06/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

chanuck aka Derek Zoolander!!!

9/06/2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Ha, you funny Ivy!
I am going by the Scientology building in DC tomorrow as I go in to get my hairs cut. Damn, maybe I should not have said that. Now they will know to look for me. But I needed to let ya'll know in case I don't return, or I do return but I just smile at you and have strange sores on my lip.. You'll know what happened!

9/08/2006 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home