Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

No g-news is good g-news unless it is this.

In an article* I read on the WaPo Express, it was said that circumcision may cut the risk of HIV infection in half for heterosexual men. This is a serious matter, yet two things made me giggle when I read the article. They said "cut" and circumcision in the same sentence. AND the World Health Organization professional they quoted was Dr. De Cock.

Excellent.


*This is not the WaPo, but it is the same article.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

Yes, because only "African" men spread the infection.

12/15/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay. that's pretty damn funny. i'll be chuckling about "de cock" for the rest of the evening!

12/15/2006 05:57:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Boys, don't fight. Dr. De Cock says to be nice.

12/15/2006 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't care for Dr Decock. He wants to do bad things to me and my special purpose.

12/15/2006 09:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry for killing your blog.

Let me rephrase my initial post, in a more socially acceptable way;

"Perhaps the african men in the study could refrain from sleeping with prostitutes"

better?

12/19/2006 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home