Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Victim of unbelievable crime!

I just got home from a delightful Thanksgiving get-together at my church and ran inside to grab a recipe for bourbon sweet mashed potatoes. I was going to leave right away to run to the store to buy the ingredients, so I was only in my house for a couple of minutes. I opened the door, wallet and recipe in hand, and looked at the lock. The keys I had purposely left in the lock because I was only going to be inside for 3.2 seconds were GONE! I had heard some jingling outside while I was getting the recipe, but I did not think anything of it. That's a lie. I thought, my goodness. What if someone is absconding with my keys? And they did! My keys were stolen right out of my lock and now what am I going to do!?! I looked to see if my car had been taken, because the key to that was on that ring. But the car was still there. I came back inside, reeling from my latest bought of cruelly unfair life dealings. Then I put my hand in my pocket and found my stolen keys. Oops.

Side note: I accidentally left my keys in the lock all night the other night and no one took them, or me.

2 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

So does that mean we have to arrest your pockets for grant theft keyring?

11/24/2006 08:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound like you are starting to get the Senior moments. Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride.

11/28/2006 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home