Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's been a banner week already.

Yesterday I walked into a wall, right in front of the person I am certain will be running our company before too long. I walked solidly into the wall, not so that I could play it off in any way and she asked me if I was okay.

Today, walking down the stairs behind my co-worker, I stumbled and had to grab the railing to keep from falling into him, knocking him down, and forcing him to spill Coke Zero all over his very expensive suit. All this witnessed gleefully by what seemed like half the company who could not refrain from helpfully guiding me to maybe take the elevator next time.

I was just talking to my boss; my new boss, but not my not-my-boss (who is not the most pleasant thing in my life but also not as horrendous as previously-but all this most of you don't know about and don't really probably want to know and so therefore should just disregard. Can anyone tell that I have been forced to read Gertrude Stein lately? I think I write like her. See for yourself.). We were talking about Christmas gifts. I have been trying to get some Playmobil for my nephew, but have been having a hard time picking something out. So I asked my boss if he knew anything about Playboy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playmobil... I remember when they gave those out with happy meals, and it caused such a HUGE stink because little stupid kids could pull their hands off and eat them, and there was a big recall and everything...

Have you been having mash liquor with your breakfast again? I know that there's nothing that quite compares to the taste of moonshine from your own still, but morning time is NOT the time for drinking! I'm only telling you because I care.

11/21/2006 04:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha Buggie you crack me up. And don't worry, I fell down a flight of stairs in my office in front of a work convention screaming 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck' as I fell. I wish you were in my office. That way I wouldn't be the only girl running into things all of the time.

11/21/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Sometimes it is hard being me. A little moonshine gets me started in the morning. Is that really that bad?
Me too, Sweet. We'd have tons of fun.

11/21/2006 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home