Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, October 16, 2006

If I became famous, I would change my name to Bhug-G

Some examples of people whose names you would butcher were they not celebs: Benicio Del Toro, Mischa Barton, Portia De Rossi (whose real name is Amanda Lee Rogers…) The singer Enya’s real name is Eithne Ni Bhraonian. Pronounce THAT! Redd Foxx’s real name was John Sanford which would explain the whole Sanford and Son show title. Goldie Hawn did not just call herself Goldie because of her fair locks, her folks actually named her that! And look at the last name she was saddled with. Goodness. Goldie Jean Studlendgehawn.
Would Tracy Morrow intimidate you? Does Ice-T? Cause they are the same! They hired Ben Kingsley to play Gandhi because his real name is Krishna Banji. Wonder if he walks around barefoot playing a flute…
Veronica Lake denotes beauty, but does her real name Constance Ockleman evoke the same image? Connie Ockleman makes me think of vacuum cleaner commercials, not the V. Lake sexy hair.
Joey Lawrence’s real last name is Mignogna. So his brothers just swiped his middle name for their own last name? WHOA!
Courtney Love’s real name is Love Michelle Harrison. Well, her mom apparently got that first name emotion wrong as the two seem to hate each other.
Is this getting old yet? (Not for me!!)
Where on earth did they get Kiefer out of William Frederick Dempsey George Sutherland?
Stevie Wonder is his own country: Steveland Hardaway Judkins.
Ok, I am spent. If you want to do this yourself, go here.

3 Comments:

Blogger MyTwoCents said...

Didn't most of those people change their name *before* they became famous? I think you might have it backwards.

My $0.02.

PS - Now I'm considering: 20-Buck
PPS - 50 cent has played out my current moniker.

10/17/2006 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Interestingly enough, I never said anything about the timing of their name change, only that their names were changed.

10/19/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I want to go the Prince route and just make a symbol my name.

10/19/2006 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home