Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 3

Day 3 of rehab was HARD! I stopped by the bookstore on my way home to get some books for my next class, but then once I got into my house, I did not know what to do with myself. I set to experiencing wild and zany adventures with Roger Wilco in Ulence Flats, but after a long encounter with a slot machine (because you need lots of money to buy a droid at Droids B Us), I had to shut the computer down.
So I aimlessly puttered around my house, stumbling over discarded handbags and various shoes. I found my other Converse Chuck, by the way. I know you don't know it was missing but it was, which was vexing when I was trying to run out the door to see a movie with only one shoe on.
You'd think I would have it in me to do laundry and clean up. Maybe study some. Nope. I took a long shower and then read magazines. I think maybe it is not just the TV that is my problem.
Tonight I will be drinking margaritas with a friend. Nothing like switching out one addiction for another.

2 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

i'm sorry, there is no way i would miss grey's anatomy!

10/13/2006 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

The worst part was that my Tivo did not tape it. I MISSED IT! So, I was being punished for my pseudo-no tv watching phase.

10/22/2006 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home