Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, October 06, 2006

What the...

The world is a weird place.

"McNabb confirmed a report on the Monday night telecast, which held that he text-messaged Owens last week after McNabb heard T.O. was hospitalized. McNabb said he never got a response, but wasn't seeking one. In Dallas, Owens told reporters yesterday that he never received a text message from McNabb." So now they are mad at each other again. Seriously? Over a text message? Are they 13 year old girls?

The Westboro Baptist Church, in Kansas, was going to protest at the funerals for the victims of the heinous attack last Monday. The killer went into the Amish schoolhouse, shot ten girls execution style, killing five of them, and then turned the gun onto himself. The Westboro Baptist Church wanted to protest because they feel that the murders took place because Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell made some comments about them. He responded to this allegation with "They're insane." Good call, Governor. (Guv'nah)More about the Westboro Church: Their web address is (mind-bogglingly) godhatesfags.com. They protest at funerals of soldiers stating that God is killing troops in Iraq to punish the US for tolerating homosexuals. These are people of God? If that is what God wants us to be, then I am not interested in following that god. Read here to find out more of their heinous behaviors.

And from the "Shut up! Who cares? files...

Eva Longoria bruised her ribs on the set of Desperate Housewives. She fell down the stairs from her trailer.... So what? I fell down the stairs coming out of my condo one time while holding a Kit Kat in one hand and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the other. I tried hard not to smash them, but I did and I was really sad because candy just does not taste as good when it as crushed up. But no one wrote about it. Not even People.

Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler broke up. Paris is involved. (Big surprise!) Travis broke his arm, Shanna did not punch Paris. Shut up! I don't care about dirty, skanky people. No! And come on, Travis. Shanna had a kid with that boxer. (Delahoya). She locked him out of his house and took his money. She is a crazy skeeze. Gross.. Stop showing pictures of them and talking about them. The only dirty skanky people I care about are my friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

This T.O. thing is out of control. My disdain for this punk is growing. It is very 13yr old girl.

The nut from Kansas is very anoying. I have seen them protesting at Arlington Cemetery. I very badly wanted to do bodily harm to them.

10/06/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Is it not amazing that these people can do this? This is where freedom of speech goes too far. I think those idiots with the graphic posters who are protesting abortion should be taken out, too.

10/06/2006 03:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are better citizens than me. I was just going to thank Bug for callling us skanks. Sincerely. Jen

10/08/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Aw, jen. Birds of a feather and all that. Besides, smart and PRETTY! Skanks.

10/09/2006 06:23:00 AM  
Blogger MyTwoCents said...

I heard everything out of context but I like my interpretation better:

Reporter: TO is it true you received a text message from McNabb?

TO: I never *received* anything from McNabb.

bah dum dum.

I like TO and hope that was a joke!

My $0.02.

10/09/2006 05:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home