Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hi Washington Post Express

Two days in a row. People are gonna start talking.

My grammar-sound, yet highly convoluted sentence stylings are catching the attention of the blog readers of the Washington Post Express.
They took note today of my intro sentence from yesterday.

COMPLEX CONSTRUCTIONS: When we first scanned the following sentence, we thought that Starbucks had branched out from its newish breakfast sandwiches in a new push to take businesses away from the corner convenience store:
Stopped by Giant on my way to Starbucks where I ordered my grande non-fat one pump mocha/three pumps peppermint no foam no whipped latte and the girl kind of rolled her eyes at me, yet only charged me for a tall latte, to buy scratch off lottery tickets.Does Splenda dissolve the scratch-off silver stuff? Just curious. [Ah Bugger]


Splenda does NOT remove the silver stuff. Elbow grease and hopeful fortitude involving a quarter do. Since when is Giant a corner convenience store?

Washington Post Express also quoted me yesterday in their print edition for my dislike of the DC personality. Hey, listen WaPo. If you like me, just tell me. If I like what you are throwing out there, maybe we could be a couple. So far, I am digging what I am seeing.


8 Comments:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

Wow, what great grammar you have!

9/29/2006 08:41:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thanks! I was hoping someone would notice.

9/29/2006 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Now that you're famous, can I say I knew you when?

9/29/2006 10:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you sign my computer monitor?? Please....

9/29/2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

People, I just want to live a normal life. Geez! I can't even go to Giant or Starbucks without people talking to me! I didn't ask to be famous.
I'm just a girl sitting in front of her computer, asking it to love her.

9/29/2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

"I'm just a girl sitting in front of her computer, asking it to love her."

OMG, this was so funny I just spit my salad from my mouth.

9/29/2006 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your guys' little circle seems to have a fan at that publication.

9/29/2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I go out of town and when I come back the Buggie is famous. I am not worthy.

10/01/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home