Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting an oil change is pricey!

Today I took my car in to get an oil change, emissions tested and to rotate the tires. It cost me $214. Shocking! I know. Let me explain.

While they work on my car, I head over to a nice store that sells clothes and shoes. When they called my cellphone to let me know my car was ready to go, so was I... with a new suit, a t-shirt, a pair of boots and a kicky pair of heels. $173.

The car stuff was only $41.

Because this happens every time I go, I am lucky I only need to change the oil every three months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I really dig your blog!

9/16/2006 04:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's not bad- at least all that mnoey wasn't for the car and you got a great new outfit out of it! Yay!

9/17/2006 09:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home