Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahoy, me mateys!

Today be International Talk Like a Pirate day. Arrrr, me hearties! Today be the day where ye landlubbers send me doubloons and booty else I be sendin' ye off to Davy Jones' Locker, deep beneath the sea where ye shall find yer doom! Listen here, ya scurvy dogs, bring me saucy wenches and I be keepin' the cat o'nine tails from your scurvied hide. Bring me sons of a biscuit eater, and ye will be walkin' the plank. Arrrrr! Shiver me timbers, ye scallywags. We be drinking grog and singin' a chantey.
Fair winds!
Buggie Bucchaneer

6 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

Ok, have I been living under a rock? DCSC today mentioned this like I knew what the hell she was talking about. Something like oh yeah today is Talk like a Pirate day. Huh? Did anyone do this last year or was I just drunk that day?

PS Ready for Some HOCKEY!?!?

9/19/2006 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes for hockey!
No for pirate talk!

9/19/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Blimey! Ye scallywags not be appreciatin' the International Holiday to be jabberin' like a pirate? Off the plank with all of ye.

I be ready or some hockey. Me Bin Laden is off the team and all the other privateers look exactly the same. I be going the day after today, do I be correct, Chanuck, me hearty?

Coldplay???

9/19/2006 03:42:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Wow, talking like a pirate makes me sound a tad nonsensicle.

I don't know what Coldplay has to do with anything, but thanks for that update, anon.

What I was trying to say was: yay hockey! I'm glad a certain player is gone. and half of the Caps squad look exactly the same as if they took Chris Clark and cloned him. Why?

9/19/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I am so bored. I hate the last hour of the workday lately. Dragggggssss on. I will spend the rest of my time making comments to myself and when you guys question me on them, I will freak out because how do you know what's going on in my thoughts. Are you reading my mind? Freaky.
And if you want to be cool like Anonymous is, at least try to make sure you can spell and that your grammar is that of at least a 15 year old. This blog holds its readers and more importantly those who comment to an extremely high standard.

9/19/2006 03:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a pirate's favorite letter??

R

9/19/2006 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home