Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OH MY GOSH! I AM GONNA DIE!

On February 16, 2062.
I will be 88 years old. That sounds okay to me. That means I still have 55 years to find the perfect man. The way things are going, I think that might just be how long it takes. Notice how I will die two days after St. Valentine's day? (Marci, it took all I had not to write Valentime's. HA!)
This is how I see it panning out.

Int: Old folks home, decorated for Valentine's day.

Pan in: on small person in large EZ Boy recliner. Notice that for an 88 year old, she is damn fine.

Old Man carries flowers to her.

WENTWORTH MILLER, AGED 89
I have been looking for you my whole life. Here you are, still as damned fine as I knew you would be. Let's love.
BUGGIE, AGED 88
That's sounds good to me, you still as handsome as ever old fool.
Together they slowly creep with the help of various walking aids off screen.
Pan to clock. Time flies by.
Pan to old couple, still walking...
Pan to calendar, day goes by...
Pan to couple, still walking...
Int: Old folks home bedroom, you know with florals and hospital bed.
Fade to black

Find out when you are going to die here.

5 Comments:

Blogger E :) said...

Damn. 85. Ah well.

9/19/2006 04:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm going to die March 15, 2062, about a month after you.
I guess I already know how I will die... I will die of a broken heart since you will no longer be around! :(

9/19/2006 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jul 18 2071! 90 eh? Really? Damn! I'll be around to comfort Wenty when ya croak. ;-)

9/20/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Aww, thanks Mr. Smoov. And Sweet, I guess that'll do. But we will be brawlin', should he ever be around us when we are together. I see how you look at him...

9/20/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you tonight! :)

9/25/2006 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home