Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day Two

Still going strong, though I did see a movie last night. But I saw it with a friend and that was an allowed caveat. (Still, I feel like I cheated a bit.) Yesterday was another one of those "too busy to watch the telly" kind of days. So, I don't feel like I have mastered my addiction yet. Also, I spent a good hour just thinking about my favorite shows and what might happen next. I also bought a video game for my computer, which is not my TV, though it has a screen and I can watch shows and movies on it. But I'm not! The game, however, might be what I ban from myself next. It is Space Quest. I played this game on my brother's computer at age 12. It is a sign of old age that I am only interested in playing games from my youth. My sister will be excited that I found them again, though.
Today will be a tougher day. I don't have plans tonight and that means time spent alone... with my TV... and the big yellow couch. They are temptresses. Sirens, if you will. They seduce me and I am putty in their electrons and soft cushy vortexy-ness.
I need a sponsor to call!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the new Tina Fey show premieres tonight...

10/11/2006 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to "sweet"!! You need a positive role model, someone that will guide you through this troubling time... Maybe I could help!

10/11/2006 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, you are like the devil on the shoulder! Stay strong, Bug. Jen

10/11/2006 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Roger Wilco our best!

10/12/2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home