Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, October 13, 2006

My horoscope is creepy.

Cancer
For Friday, October 13 -
Authority figures might cause you some stress today -- they will have a tendency to micromanage you and be somewhat of a hovering presence. Doesn't mean you're not doing a good job. On the contrary, they are experiencing some insecurities and the need to justify their existence. So there's no need to be intimidated -- you should feel relieved that you're competent and don't have to waste your time on fake dramatics or games.

This quickly and succinctly summarizes my work life right now. It is a little creepy to open the newspaper and have the horoscope hollering "Buggie!!! Buggie!!! This is for YOU!"

Side note: I did a spell check on this entry and it did not recognize the word "micromanage", and offered to replace it with "Necromancer". What have I done to Blogger!?! (Also, Washington Post had written that I should feel relived, and not relieved, but I can't figure out why I would feel like I lived again, so I changed it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home