Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sweet tv on my mind.

Since I am not watching television, I am thinking about it. More specifically about Gray's Anatomy last week. When George brought the marathoner down to see his donor, why did the guy back out the surgery? Shouldn't the marathoner be excited that he looks so much better than the donor does who is younger but looks much older? Is he thinking maybe that the dead guy reflects what his body looks like on the inside? Why wouldn't he take the joint from the dead guy? I did not understand that part of the story arc at all. Care to explain?

Wish I had been on the set during the McDreamy/Burke fight. Hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home