Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Oh you daters.

Dating is hard. I learned of a website to aid you in your dating endeavors. They will teach you how to fake an accent, they'll provide you with fake business cards to impress, they'll give you the all around tools to catch Mr. or Ms. Right (now).
We are Washingtonians! We need all the dating help we can get in this date-forsaken place. Good luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

I am, how do you say, intrigued by this blog.

10/16/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Run said...

I never though dating was fun in fact finding a date is much more peacful than trying to escape a bad date. There's a book on it called Worst Case Cenario Survival Handbook...I recommend it if not as a guide then for a good laugh ;)

10/19/2006 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home