Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

If I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner (mobile) then people would drive like buttholes to get to me.

I was driving down the highway and lo, what drives there before me? The Oscar Meyer Weiner mobile! I have never laid eyes upon this mythical creature. It was way ahead of me and I opted to fight traffic to get right up on it. I mean, who would believe me? It would be received like when Jen saw a Sasquatch in Montreal. (Now I know why traffic is so bad lately.)

But feast your eyes on this, you hotdog eaters of yore:















I yelled Wait! Lemme ketchup! and I got the tail end. Well, then the big dog fell way behind and I captured this:















But at long last, he rolled up next to me. Ah, an American kids dream come true!

And here we have a Nova Scotian kid's dream come true. (That's for Dean, Renee.) A lobster truck in Falls Church.

I need a car will a big ole bug on it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!
Lifelong dream number 432 from paragraph two of THIS livejournal post from July!! It's a christmas miracle!

You did follow it so you can tell me where to carjack it right? RIGHT?

12/20/2006 08:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant wiener-jack.

12/21/2006 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I wonder why your tag is for "weeners" as opposed to "weiners".

Just curious.

12/21/2006 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What the heck's with the lobster mobile?

That's slightly more disturbing than the gas powered weiner.

12/26/2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Smooth said...

:)

12/28/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home