Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No plans

I have done absolutely nothing the past few days.
I have eaten a ton of caramel popcorn, cookies and various other things that hardly register on the nutrition scale. I have been completely too involved with my nieces new Zune, my new Sims Pets game (where I have recreated all my friends and family... I know it's nerdy. I like to spend more time with the virtual loved ones...), and watching repeats of The Office with my brother in law.
Tomorrow, I am thinking that I may brush my teeth. Not completely decided yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Showering or bathing can be fun and rewarding as well. You should try to squeeze that in sometime around the toothbrushing.

12/27/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you trying to keep your teeth warm with a fur coat while in colder climate?

1/05/2007 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home