Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Z

As I would rather write nonsense than do my homework, and there is absolutely nothing interesting going on in my life, I have come up with some writing exercises for myself. Hence the "Today in History" and now this! I am going to try to work my way through the alphabet. Today we start with "Z" and work our way up to "A". The reasoning behind this is that the way this blog is set up, tomorrow's blog will be over today's. A natural progression of A to Z, if you will.
Z. Mostly we say Z is for Zebra. I like to think of the Z that Zorro slashes through the air, especially when he cut off Catherine Zeta Jone's dress. Well, let me clarify that her dress coming off was not the highlight for me, but rather the exquisite stroke of the epee. Dirrty.

Z is a most troubling letter for the American typing away on a German keyboard for it resides where the Y resides on ours, and vice versa. It is quite easy to find yourself typing "Zou look lovelz like a yebra todaz." (Which would lead us into the next discusssion of why anyone would compare someone to a zebra. Unless of course he/she is a referee, and then duh!)

Z makes me envision all the zzzzzzz's this entry is making ya'll have.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because Zebras have Enourmous Cock and Balls.

(trying to get you more pervert traffic)

I say Z is for Zipper, which you should examine.

6/01/2006 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Z is for Zylaphone and Zenophobe.

wait a second...

350 Z? Zithromax? Zit?

6/01/2006 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Zesty zero calorie zappy... something spirited beverage'y.

Now I want a Mojito. Mmm, Z is for Mojitos?

6/01/2006 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Between you and me, Bug, our Clussy is going to me in a raging drunken sugar fit before the week is over.

Bug - you said "y'all".

6/01/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what kind of freaky, hand me down keyboard are you typing on? Carry your lazy butt to CompUSA and buy a new one.

6/02/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Um, in Germany... Anon.. In Germany.

6/02/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How 'bout strange words that start with Z?

Z Finger?
Zounds?
Zut alors?
raZZmataZZ! (Okay...it doesn't start with Z, but common!!!! How fun is that to say!)

No? Not so much?

6/02/2006 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Oh I like Razzmatazz!
Wasn't there some sort of candy? That turned into gum? that kind of tasted like medicine?

6/02/2006 06:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I'm saying is that there are quite a few places to get a typewriter that have the "Y" and "Z" in the "Yankee" configuration. Though, if I had the choice of switching 2 letters, i belive I'd move the "P" and the "H".

6/03/2006 03:34:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

All I am saying is that I do not have the trouble with keyboards in the States, only when I am sitting at a smoke infused internet cafe in Germany, furiously typing emails to mz friends. (See what I did there, mz=my?)
Don't take it too seriously. I don't plan to carry my own keyboard around with me in Europe.

6/03/2006 02:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home