Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thoughts from a drive into DC at 5 pm, Friday...

Got myself cute-ish (post work..) because I wanted to go hang out at happy hour with this lovely thang. Wow, traffic is stopped going in and out of the city. It's fine, I have good music. Rocking out. Marci calls. I am soo near. I'll see you in five minutes! Several tours around the Watergate and the Kennedy Center. It's all good, soon as I see a parking space, I will just park and hoof it. Another tour around the Kennedy Center. Hmm, event parking over here is only $10. I will have to remember that. Hey, whaaa.. I am on a bridge. How did this happen? Welcome to Virginia..? But I.. Look at the traffic going back into the city. It will take me an hour to get back to where I was.
Hey, Marci... I am going home. This sucks. And now it's raining. Pheh!!!
But I did manage to capture this. Yikes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take the bus next time.

4/22/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Roar Savage said...

I can't believe gas is what it is....
Ridiculous.

LOVE YOU!

4/23/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I know I can't cry about gas, but god damn this is out of control.

Soooooo glad you made it out for Round 2 of the HH. And it appears I am getting more pictures my my NOT temp.

4/24/2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Man your gas prices are scary, I thought 2.79 was bad! I feel for ya!

5/25/2006 05:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home