Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I got Pearl Jam tickets!

and this is the email I sent to the two lucky ladies who get to join me: (That's right, what is in bold are lyrics from Pearl Jam songs. Judge me if you will. You're just jealous.)

Before the show I'll be "At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops" Then I will stand around waiting for my two friends to join me at a concert. When I see the two lovelies, I will probably say " I seem to recognize your face. Haunting, familiar, yet I can't seem to place it. Cannot find the candle of thought to light your name." But I will just be kidding because " troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight..I am fuel, you are friends, we got the means to make amends"
During the show, I will probably drink too much and then say "Once upon a time I could control myself!" If I drop my beverage then will "my bitter hands cradle broken glass of what was everything" and you guys will be disgusted with me and try to leave and I will cry "please don't go out on me, don't go out on me now. Never acted up before, don't go on me now " And you guys will be all like "what to say, what to say..?"
When I lay eyes on Eddie "I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room"
And after the show I will say "WHY GO HOME! WHY GO HOME!" I don't want to be "alone, listless"
And when some guy goes what's going on? I'll say "nothing man" and he'll "curse the day he let it go"
But I will stay with you girls "cause I can't find a better man".
In the end "after all is done, we're still alone. I won't be taken, yet I'll go..." home. Hope we can stay away from the "police man, police man "!My hangover in the morning will have me wondering "If I am the boxer or the bag" But hopefully I will wake up in my bed, and not "Freezin', rests " her "head on a pillow made of concrete, again"

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

That's right, Pearl Jam bitches!

Can't find a better friend :) I have absolutely no idea how I am going to compete with/match this email. It's genius.

4/06/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something must be wrong with my email client, the message hasn't come through yet.....

4/07/2006 05:13:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Rich are you calling yourself a lady?

4/07/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Cool! I loved that post. Those are two VERY lucky ladies! I'm counting the days til I see Eddie and the boys...July 2!! PJ Baby!

4/13/2006 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home