Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Some notes

Ok, first off I want to thank you people for coming and looking at my incoherent ramblings over 10,000 times! Yay. I feel popular. I wanted to throw a party for the 10,000th person, but oops. You can all come and hang out with me. I will be at Tallulah's later tonight.

Note to young guy who walked in front of me in the parking lot at work today. Why did you stuff your left trouser pocket so full that you looked and walked like you had a hugenormous tumor on your leg. If you have a tumor, get well soon! He was leaning and hobbling and whistling. Get a man bag... (Don't really, but at least carry some of that crap elsewhere... ) Get a briefcase? Leave some of it at home? So many options. You went for shoving it all in one pants pocket. Great.

Note to guy behind me when I turned my car around in the middle of the street to park facing opposite of the way I had driven in. Pay attention! Cripes, I was waving you to go around me like a lunatic and you were all, blah blah blah to your passenger and I was left to rapidly and aggressively parallel park (which, luckily, I am good at) and masses of cars were building up behind you and they all looked angrily at me once they finally go to go. You suck.

Note to boss who waiting until 4:58 PM to tell me to finish up something that needed to be done by the guy who does our printing... He'd like to go home, too.

Not to tacos that fall apart as soon as I take a bite. Why do you taunt me so with your yummy taste, only to demonstrate yourself to be impossible to eat? And then leave me to stare longingly at your remains.

Note to Cingular: Thanks for the rebate card. I know just what I am going to do with it! off to meet the girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Oh, I wish you could have taken a pic of the dude shoving everything into his pocket! I would have loved to see that!

3/31/2006 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Ooh pretty picture!
I do not get the mentality behind shoving everything into one pocket. Do those guys never look at themselves? And in second place for weird are the people who wear EVERYTHING on their belt. Um, you ain't Batman.

4/01/2006 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home