Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is it irony, or just interesting..?

that both Tom Cruise and Brooke Shields baby's were born on the same day? Maybe this time he will be able to keep his crazy mouth shut.

Surprised that the Tomkitten is female. I thought the antichrist was supposed to be a boy.

Maybe the two girls (Shields Jr. and Cruise Jr.) can tease each other into an eating disorder later in life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Awww, "tomkitten"...

But seriously, ew. I am scared for that child. Actually I am more scared for society than that particular family. Hope is lost for Holmes and child.

4/20/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Have you noticed that Katie has developed that same maniacal look that Tom has perfected?

4/20/2006 02:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I been wishin' and wishin' that Katie Holmes developes post-partum depression.

4/21/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Thanks, Roar!
Hey, Anon.. Is it wrong that I wish the same. But I am scared of the karmic retribution.

4/21/2006 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home