Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Oooh, I get to Blog too!

My first blog site. What a dumb word that is. Blog. Especially for me who keeps typing it as "bolg".
I was reading my friend's blog site and she inspired me with her clever writing to steal her idea and write my own thoughts. Maybe this will keep me from obsessively emailing my friends throughout the day and keeping them from accomplishing their work and making the world a better place to live in. But as I write this, I wonder how I will access it again? I don't even remember my code name.
I don't really have anything to write about. Maybe I should attach a photo or something. I hope that I get more clever as time goes on or else I may have to beg for forgiveness.
Yay, my first blog is done for now. Maybe I will be inspired later. Woo! Technology.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

HEY, you have a blog too! I'm so excited that I'm going to link to your blog. I'm very excited that I'll get to read your online musings. Cheers (holding up lemon cleanse concoction) to a new baby blog!

1/05/2005 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please resist the temptation to just post a photo. That would be attmepting to just skate by on your good looks. Try skating by on your charm instead.

Lucky

1/06/2005 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home