Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Freaky

I took an OKCupid quiz and well, friends, I think it is pretty accurate. What do you think? Scary. Go take it. (Maybe I just like when a quiz says I am the smartest!)

The Priss Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLDf)
Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss. Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

Your exact opposite:
The PlaystationRandom Gentle Sex Master You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playboy, The Loverboy
CONSIDER: The Manchild

9 Comments:

Blogger Buggie said...

Hmm, am I a Priss? I question the whole mature thing, too. Use sex as a weapon.. Ha.
Ok, sorry. Just pondering. But my last boyfriend was a mix of the manchild and the playboy. I just need to find less playboy..

7/26/2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Moxie said...

..but the manchild can be fun too! This was great thanks for the laugh - it was pretty right on. You can now refer to me as "The Peach, The Random Gentle Love Master" lol

7/27/2006 12:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buggie, you HAD the manchild...xxoo, Jen

7/27/2006 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

It's a little scary, but I agree that it is a lot like you, weird, I am going to take it now.

7/27/2006 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

It is like you and he was The Playboy and The ManChild.

I got:
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer
~Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed? - Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

7/27/2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Run said...

Naners OMG I'm soo the Sonnet too!

7/27/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Oh dear, I'm not even going to post my results here in a public arena but... Ah, fuck it. "Deliberate Gentle Sex Master (DGSMf)"

(shaking my head in shame)

That was fun though. heh. Some things said in the description were scarey true. weird.

7/28/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Sex Master! You have to love that. and Love dreamer is kind of funny. But Moxie, you are a peach, I love that!

7/28/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRRR! I don't care for this test's results!

7/28/2006 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home