Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome to Club Church!

I was at my church council meeting yesterday and the discussion was how to get more young people to join the church. My only thought was get some hot girls in there. Boys will follow. And if the girls are nice in addition to being pretty, it will make other girls come, because nice, pretty girls make other girls feel more beautiful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice, pretty girls make me feel more ugly... :(
Maybe lure some hot boys there along with the hot girls? What do the kids these days like, anyways?

7/18/2006 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Hot boys are a good plan. I would go more often if there was some eye candy.
Nice, pretty girls make you feel ugly? But 1st off, you are sooooo cute! And 2nd, I always think that a pretty girl who is nice to me is accepting me as one of her own, making me feel like a pretty girl.

7/18/2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But you ARE pretty! I feel like Chewbacca next to you!
I know, you could get my brother to grow his hair back out and he could make a surprise appearance as Jesus and hand out bread and fishes. And wine. That would get those GW kids over to church.

7/18/2006 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

You are crazy, Meg! But I understand why you feel like Chewbacca. He had gorgeous hair, too.
Oh Please!! Make your brother be Jesus again and get to my church. That would be so great.

7/19/2006 09:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home