Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Blogger stats are coooool

I spend way too much time on the website that tells me where ya'll are from. I think it is so cool to see that people from Italy and Sweden come to read my page, even if if it is in the hopes of finding nudie pictures of Wentworth Miller. (But hell, if you do find those, send them my way!) I have a huge contigency of people reading me in England. Hi Brits!! (By huge, I mean 3 or 4.) I linked myself to www.DCblogs.com/live and that has brought in some new people to witness my wild pontificating. But I still believe that if Suri Cruise is real, she is the offspring of old L. Ron Hubbard sperm. Ew.
But you know what is crazy? After all the crazy wine-infused blogging courtesy of me and Marci, I don't really get a bunch of random hits. (I did get a couple a long time ago for "boobes" which is Marci's drunken way of spelling boobs. But I feel sad for the people looking for boobes, 'cause they won't really find them on my page.)
You people come here on purpose. I like that. I like you guys. So, I might start a new project on top of my "Today in History" and the alphabet series. I might start the "Bug Fan of the Moment" entry. That would entail me going over the history of the hits on my blog and say I get a couple from Silver Spring, MD, or say a ton of hits from someone that works at Verizon, I will do an entry on Silver Spring or Verizon. Fun, huh? Ok, probably not. I am way too lazy for that.

Ooh, I just got a hit from Dubai!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool idea, posting a reconstruction based on traffic. I love to look at the stats for a few web sites I run. Dubai? Wow. I don't think I've had one of those. France, Paraguay, Czech Republic, Korea, etc, but no Dubai. I am envious. We could set up a trading network like for baseball cards or other collectibles. I'll give you a Seychelles and 40 hits for your Brazil. Fortunately none of my visitors came looking for "boobes" which would be disturbing for me not because it was a perv, but a lousy speller looking for an idiot or that bird. But oh, did my comment with the word "anarchist" draw traffic? (Giving them another chance, haha)

7/22/2006 05:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(shakes head)

7/22/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I only ever pay attention to people that spend an inordinate amount of time on there. That's when my radar goes off...

Oh, that and the random Internet searches that land people there. Boobes. Idiots. I got "big cooks and bananas" once. I can only wonder if "cooks" was a typo.

7/24/2006 05:46:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Maybe a sidebar feature of "Search string for 'Ah Bugger' of the week". Mine this week weren't as saucey as normal but included "POOFING SNORING" (does CAPS mean they're yelling out the search request?) and "yellow shooters" (shrug).

Mish, why you gotta assume the person was in search of cocks and bananas? Why such a dirty mind on a dainty chick? Red Muffin in the rear indeed!

7/25/2006 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(shakes head some more)

7/25/2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I love seeing what keywords get people to my blog. And you're right, the typo ones are so amusing.

7/26/2006 08:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home