Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Let's chat

I had written this whole long thing on dating and anticipation fireworks... (You know, when you are just dying for that special someone to give you a kiss.) But then I realized I don't want people telling me what I am doing wrong with my life and how to do it better. So, while it was brilliantly crafted, you won't get to read it.

Instead, we will discuss... Um. I've got nothing today! I watched several hours of Chinese history last night and believe myself to have a grasp of why China became a communist country. It makes a lot of sense when you consider what all was going on there then. I would never have thought that it would be as interesting as it is. Maybe I should stop whining about this class?

I also fell asleep on my couch for a bit, and therefore missed my opportunity to see a movie with some great people I would like to get to know better, and also missed the chance to eat food off of my neighbor's grill. Damn vortex sofa! AND I have yet to clean my nasty bathroom. Bah!

So tonight I shall steer clear of the yellow sleep monster and instead dole out baseball tickets for the CUBBIES whilst enjoying friendly company and even friendlier booze. Shortly thereafter, I will dine with my very best. Pictures may follow.

Sorry to be so dull today. Buggie out!

6 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I-66 wants free tickets.

7/20/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas we'll have a blast Sat.

7/20/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the dude who got shelled last week at Wrigley is supposed to pitch again on sat which may mean I will have to root for the Nats -- they should be able to hit off this guy!

7/20/2006 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

BOO Cubbies!
YAY Nats and free t-shirts and girl power!

7/21/2006 09:15:00 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Aw, look at DCSC, our very own Rivera. I would say Cordero, but he's been sucking.

7/21/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Yay Mets, but they are not playing tomorrow. You guys wanna go to see the Mets in a couple of weeks?

7/21/2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home