Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Saddle up




This girl and this girl coerced me into going to a place I would never think would be a fun place to go. I am simply not a country music fan, nor do I swoon at the sight of cowboys. Velvet, however, says YEEE HAW! So, there we were, surrounded by Wranglers and Jessica Simpson cowboy boots, some of us with the intention of drinking entirely too much and hiding in a corner. (Er, that would be me.) Instead, I drank water and looked around at all the cowboy hats that looked surprisingly good. We decide to venture out to the dance floor to see what crazy line dancing looks like. Within 12 seconds, Marci and Velvet are off, to demonstrate what can only be called a terrible handle on the two step. Turns out, we never left the dance floor. We were whirling and two-stepping and line dancing like fools. I was still on the dance floor when the lights were turned on! Brutal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think only gay people and actual cowboys wore those hats, ... I forgot all about some others

Oh and here's a better/saucier picture for your post Cowgirl

7/26/2006 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A friend of mine is not only a genuine cow boy, but he also makes guitars and other stringed instruments and....get this...is a caller. (For dancing and whatnot)

If we're ever together on a trip to Buena Vista, CO and I'll book him.

7/26/2006 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

Just think how much MORE fun we could have with copious amounts of booze. But we need to figure out what the Ladies of the Cow imbibe in.

7/26/2006 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home