Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Buggie's political soapbox

You are a

Social Moderate
(41% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(21% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test
Yeah, that seems about right. I don't really align myself with a certain party, choosing to rather follow individuals if they seem to be on the same path as me. I was watching a commercial for Mark Kennedy who is running for the MN seat of the Senate. The commercial makes a big point of how the Congressman is not a politician. He is an accountant. I think it is interesting how the tide is turning against "politicians" and towards "normal" people. I kind of like it. I have some serious issues with the way people are voted into office. It just seems like a popularity contest of whoever has the most money. A friend came up with a plan to stop the election war chest and give each candidate some public television time to state their case. I think that is a brilliant plan. I want politics to stop being a dirty word and have elected officials actually be dedicated to making a change for the better and helping their constituents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

I am a social liberal and an economic liberal.

7/27/2006 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home