Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trees are red on the inside, like you and me.


I went through the Redwood Forest yesterday. I thought these were the huge red ones. Nope, they are the tall ones. And they are gray on the outside. Perplexing. It is the sequoias that are the huge ones. I planned to go the Sequoia Forest, but it is on the east side of California and that is way out of my way, so I am going to have to miss out on it for the sake of seeing Carmel.

I do not know why I look like an eight year old in all of my pictures.

The coast is beautiful and really rocky. Oh, and I think I may have seen a herd of elk, but truthfully I was driving too fast to see for sure and I did not feel like turning around. That is the problem with traveling alone, you notice things too late, or not at all.


Well, I am off to meet a classmate for brunch. Then it's off to the Winchester House. Woo!

2 Comments:

Blogger JessT said...

GAH! Those trees are awesome -- I love seeing them, even if it's vicariously. And...you look like you're at LEAST in 10th grade. xxoo.

J

8/10/2008 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

They are amazing, JT.
Thanks! 10th grade! woo!
I had two people falling over due to my informing them of my advancing age today.

8/12/2008 02:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home