Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Heaven? Or Portland...

Hi folks. I am at my aunt's house and it is great. I got a glass of wine when I walked in and dinner served to me. This morning, I got a fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast. I am just saying that I might not leave. Plus, her house! Oh, it is sooo cute. She has so much space and it is so clean and uncluttered. Ecstacy! I want to pick up this place and drop in No. Va. and live there. My place is so cluttered and well, not like this one at all!
We are headed to the Oregon Coast tomorrow, but not before we watch "The Bucket List" movie tonight. AND She is making me dinner right now. Hog heaven.
See ya.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been gone for over a month. A MONTH!

8/02/2008 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Did you weep over the Bucket List? I did and I was watching it in the Cardio room at our gym. Crying and running on a treadmill doesn't work well.

You still in Portland?

8/04/2008 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Buggie said...

I liked the Bucket List. I thought about crying, but it is hard when you are trying to show how cool you are to a relative. I was still in Portland until yesterday.

I know, Marci, I know.

8/08/2008 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home