Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dings and smashes and no bears, dammit!

I am too sleepy to be coherent tonight. Also, the wind here is insane and when I got out of my car, the wind ripped the door out of my hand and smashed it into the U-Haul trailer next to me which then energetically dented my door which I then made worse by attempting to open the rear door which caught on the front door dent and created a new chip in the paint. Then I opened my emergency car kit which has a pair of pliers in it and worked on undenting the dent which sort of worked, but I am still mad. I also ran over something that made an intensive and unfortunate clanging sound on the bottom side of my vehicle which may or may not be bad. Hoping for not bad.


In any case: where the heck are the bears and mooses*? I saw not one though I did see this sign everywhere which made me think that I should not be able to turn without running into a bear, yet... no bears. Grr.
More about my day tomorrow.

*I was just being silly. I know the plural for Moose is Meese

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's a common enough phenomenon that they actually have to write, on the sign, 'if you take this down people will die & you're a jerk'.

7/22/2008 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous! Bears aren't dangerous! They are musical and educational! It's just common sense!

7/22/2008 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home