Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Still not moving...

Hmmm, I am still in Colorado. I was not kidding when I said it was hard to leave my sister. Add to that the virus in my computer and the fact that my brother-in-law works for a big software company, I stayed today to allow my computer to be refreshed completely. And now I have a computer like new. Who creates viruses? Those people should be forced to ingest salmonella infested chicken.
I did drive south to the mountains, Evergreen, CO. I visited with my friend John and had an opportunity to really see the mountains for where my sister lives, the area is rather flat. I took pictures at Red Rocks which I will post tomorrow, maybe.
I am leaving for Cheyenne in the morning to be a part of Frontier Days. I have never been to a rodeo before. I am looking forward to it even though I saw some booty shorts for sale on the website as souvenirs and I am afraid I might witness them in person. Gah.
I have 1400 miles until I get to Vancouver. I am looking forward to getting there, but I am going to take my time getting there. I'd like to see what's in between.
Sorry to post so infrequently, but that will change once I hit the road.

3 Comments:

Blogger chanuck said...

You better be sorry! We are living our live precariously through you!

7/20/2008 09:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, things are so precarious with you away and being so stationary.

Down with that pesky virus, yay for family and please take pictures of all the rodeo eye sores.

7/20/2008 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger melissa said...

Yes, take your time to Vancouver- if you take, um, a few weeks, perhaps I will see you there! Hehe. I decided to visit my sister there but we're still not sure about the dates- probably not until the middle or end of August, unfortunately.

7/21/2008 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home