Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm Lost

I finally figured out why they named the show "Lost". It is not because they are lost on an island in the middle of no where. It is because I am lost in the premise of the show. What the hell is going on? There is a magic box? This magic box provides anything you wish for? I would wish for a tame unicorn, and a dodo bird, because I would like to play with them. I could probably make the box explode by asking it for a relationship that is great and easy.
Is Ben really Alex's dad? How did he knock Danielle up? That story line confuses me, not just for the fact that Alex looks nothing like Ben. But, that means nothing. (Just for the record, though. She's hot!) But didn't Danielle say that she already had the baby when she came to the island?
Is Ben the only native? Where are his folks? Are they the originators of all of this?
How do they have electricity if one of those electomagnetic bombs took out everything else? On "24", the e-bomb took out everything in season 4.

Random thoughts:
Kate (Evangeline Lilly) looks like a woman who played "Annie" as a kid and just never quite outgrew the look.
Why does Desmond look like Jesus?
Why won't they cut Sawyer's wimpy hair. I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home