Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm bored.

I like my drive home. I saw a whole lot of pink the other day, and not on women. Is this the new fashion? I am not certain how I feel about men in pink. I don’t know why it could affect me in a negative way. Maybe it doesn’t. Hmm, in any case I saw a lot of men in pink on my way home the other day.
Yesterday, while driving up to a red light, I saw a woman waiting for a bus. What made her so interesting was that she was in the middle of a very heated argument with … no one. Her face was red with rage and she gesticulated at nothing. She would angrily gather up her coat and shake her fist. I looked around and saw no one and nothing that she could be so angry with. I almost hit the car in front of me trying to watch her. Luckily the light turned green before she turned her enraged eyes onto me. Wonder what pissed her off? Maybe she is a medium and the ghost of Larry “Bud” Melman was annoying her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sure she didn't have a bluetooth headset on? Could you see her ears?

I know that it's more fun to think she was a real genuine honest to god crazy person though. It's so magical when you find one out in the wild, in their natural habitat like that.

3/29/2007 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Buggie said...

No, I think she was really crazy. Most people look down when talking on the phone. She was angrily looking at something specific out in the distance.

3/29/2007 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home