Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Puerto Rico, you lovely Island...

My body is attempting to turn itself inside out after having spent past two days at my computer, banging out a crappy essay and a powerpoint project for my class on the American Dream. I actually had to take a break somewhere after about 20 hours and take my aching self to the chiropractor. Still hurting! Such a horrible panicky pain. But worth it!

Because:
  1. I am finished with my paper
  2. I am finished with my project
  3. I am finished with this class
  4. I am on my way to Puerto Rico!!!!

I can't wait. Once I finally get my (oversized for 5 days) suitcase packed and take a shower, the only thing between me and the beach is sleep, an early morning plane ride and well, all the crap that comes between the airport and the sand. Yay!

I'll be thinking of you whilst seeing this:





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

show off.

3/02/2007 09:00:00 AM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Have a great time my lovely.

3/02/2007 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! I haven't been to PR since 1990. I'm curious how it's changed.

Take lots of pics!

3/02/2007 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Looks divine.

3/04/2007 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home