Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I want to be Michael Jordan's mistress.

But unfortunately for me, that position has already been acquired.
I spent the whole morning reading about Lisa Miceli. The luckiest girl in the world! She got to sleep with him while he was married. She even talked about taking his kid to the Bahamas! Lucky!
Hey Lisa, don't let them get you down. You know what really happened. They can't take that away from you. Besides, all this chatter about it is going to make you famous! Then you can pen your book and become rich and hang out with Tara Reid and flash your cooter like all the cool kids are doing.
Sorry that your blog got hijacked. That happened to me once, too. Way to get back on the horse and start a new one.
I was reading some of the clips about you on AOL and on Deadspin. People can always twist your exact words around and misrepresent you with the exact quotes of exactly what you said. I would not worry about that too much. I mean, YOU DATED MICHAEL JORDAN! Awesome. I saw his statue at the United Center in Chicago and thought, how lucky is the woman that gets to be with him!?! (Before getting distracted by the stain on the sidewalk that looks like a gnome, or perhaps Bin Laden... Ask Marci.. She knows.)
Good luck with the book. Maybe one word of advice? Get a spell checker.

6 Comments:

Blogger DCSportsChick said...

"Then you can pen your book and become rich and hang out with Tara Reid and flash your cooter like all the cool kids are doing."

OMG you are killing me!!!

2/03/2007 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

cooter. ((shudder)) Sounds so, ew. I rather like pu$$y once in a while, as opposed to cooter.

2/05/2007 10:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clussy no likes cooter once in a while?

Coooooter. It's such a funny word. Coooooter. Hahahahaha.

2/05/2007 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a great name if you're from Hazzard County.

2/06/2007 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger Harmony said...

You it's the little things that make our days like "Cooter". I used to say "Cootie cat", you like that better Cluss?

2/07/2007 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Meow.

2/07/2007 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home