Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Baby go hide

There they are again; Brad, Angelina, Maddox, Zahara and ... wait.. Where is Shiloh? How come we never see Shiloh? Why do Brang always show off the stolen ones, but not the flesh and blood? Is she too good to be seen by mere mortals? Is she too hideous? I don't get why Madzah get to prance all over town whilst Shiloh is home being raised by the nanny, or maybe the dog? (Or maybe the dog "Nanny" like in Peter Pan?)

Why does this bother me? Does it affect me in any way whatsoever? At least they did not start taking only their crotch fruit out once she was born and leave the other two at home because suddenly they were not as cute anymore. (You know, kind of like when I first bought a Kate Spade bag and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I was spotted all over town with that bright red box, making sure everyone saw the wee black label. Then I got a Prada and the Kate Spade was not good enough for me anymore. Though Ms. Spade, if you want to try to win back my affections, I am open to that.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Crotch fruit"?

1/11/2007 02:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home