Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of 2006

Here it comes, the ubiquitous end of the year post.
This year went by way too fast and somehow nothing really happened. I am a bit closer to (finally!) getting my bachelor's degree, but I am still a year and a half away. All my sister's kids got a bit older, as did I.
This year was a bit wasted on me, I think.
Wait, I made some new friends... like the Chanuck, DCSC, Law-Rah and Sweet. I met more fantastic people I would like to get to know better like VP of Dior, Cassie, I-66, Heather, Velvet, and others. Long time friends like Rich, Clussy and Harms were seen, but not nearly enough and I got to spend time with the ones cemented to my heart like Jen, and Marci (who busted her ass on the most awesome powerpoint of 2006, to show me that I am slightly insane when I say we don't get to spend any time together. What can I say? I want MORE!). I got to spend a week with my sister and her family in May and also now. Finally, I got to see my mom a lot. I think I get to know her a bit better every time. Needless to say, she is my favorite person in the world.
Taking all those people into consideration, what a year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. BIG UPS!

1/02/2007 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Smooth said...

I'm sure that 2007 will be even better!!!

1/02/2007 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger chanuck said...

I am honored to be considered one of your friends. It has been a treat hanging with you and all the other bloggers that I have met this past year.

1/20/2007 01:05:00 AM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Thanks, I feel the same way about you :-)

Now do I have to make a presentation showing why we should spend more time together? Because I never see you :-(

1/20/2007 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home