Ah Bugger

The vapid utterings of a neurotic mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: DC, United States

I ain't too proud to bug.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Cross my fingers

Oh Goodness! I hope my horoscope is accurate today!

Cancer
For Friday, January 12 - If you've reached your boiling point with a particularly annoying person, something will happen today to turn down the heat. This boor isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but things will be changing just enough to make him or her bearable. Maybe you'll learn certain facts that cast this person's behavior in a more bearable -- even an amusing -- light. Maybe you'll learn that this person will soon be playing a less prominent role in your life. Whatever it is, you can look to less annoyance in your near future.

4 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Fiiiine... I'll stop reading your blog :Þ

1/12/2007 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

I cannot tell you how dead on this was for me. My away message yesterday was "annoyed" then I had a big discussion with the boy about some changes that need to be made. I'm all for this horoscope except the part about playing a less prominent role in my life.

How'd it work for you???

1/13/2007 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Harmony said...

Hmmmmmmm, any changes on your end??? None on mine!! :) Hope you had better success with our horoscope.

1/15/2007 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Cough. For the record, I tried to comment on that Angelina and Shiloh post for a few days and I couldn't get the link to work. It wouldn't click!! So scary!! So, I have nothing to say about your horoscope, I'm just checking that I'm still allowed here.

1/18/2007 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home